Thursday, September 18, 2008

Green Carpet



Daddy and Grandpa Farwell's hard work on planting new grass definitely shows!

5 comments:

The Jones Family said...

I am going to show this to Shun. He will be so jealous, but looking at the pics in awe. Did the recent rain do this or has it been like this for awhile?

R and L Farwell said...

It was like this all spring and summer, except for about the past month when it was dry. The only bad part is that it takes about double the time to mow because before only half the yard had grass.

Anonymous said...

I remember you working hard to keep it watered last fall. You did your part in giving it a good start.

The Jones Family said...

Hey Rod I know something thats much much greener than your grass..... it's my face!!! roaaaarrrrrr!!!!! nice lawn bro!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.