


That's right....potty training has started at our house, and Kenton is a Pro! The first time we sat Kenton on "his" potty, he actually went! He got so excited, as did Rod and I! In fact, he went on the potty twice that day! For being such a good boy, Kenton got a fruit flavored marshmallow, a real treat! This morning, I brought Kenton in to the bathroom with me and sat him down on his potty chair to "try" while I washed my hair. To my surprise, I found a poo and some potty! (He got another marshmallow) It is so cute when he actually does something on the potty because he gets all excited by clapping and making silly noises when he goes.
Way to go Kenton Lee! Mommy and Daddy are proud of you!
2 comments:
We always knew our grandson was and advance child!!!!!!!! We are so proud of him--great job mom and dad!
Are you kidding me??? Okay, if Kenton beats Malia, that will make me REALLY motivated. I can't believe how big he seems. It doesn't seem like Josie could be anywhere near that! Hmm...maybe I should try.
Post a Comment